Evil has a really nice ass ~ The Doronjo Thread ~

I think Doronjo is great, but probably the hardest character to learn by some margin. She has good HP and hits decently hard.

I tried playing around with her as a second to Megaman. She’s someone you need some focus with because you’re constantly calling out characters. But because her special moves are pretty much summons, she can’t really FIGHT FIGHT like other characters. Just basic combos and juggles. I wanna use her as a second though. How well does she work together with megaman?

Thats happened to once in practice mode…

But I think that Air Tonza ( qcb+A/B/C) can crossup from the air depending which version of the move you use and where you are on the screen… I was practicing with it… and after like an air combo , I baroque then perform and the rock drops with the opponent and it kept hitting on the other side…

Maybe its a gimmick but I kept hitting on the people I was playing with… or either they were trying to attack.

Today I was trying to play around with Batsu assist, doing a ground chain in to Batsu, TK’ing the falling goon, landing, and then performing an air combo afterward, and trying to see if there was a way to do any sort of loop in the corner with her.

No luck so far.

Does any one know if you combo long enough to get your assist back can you call it a second time in a combo?

Some random stuff:

-Robot head super destroys projectiles (it can defend against Morrigan’s finishing shower). This super is awesome and if the opponent mega crashes whilst the head is touching them, they have to guard or take full damage. I always have one on screen, lol.

I’ve been using her taunt like Dudley’s rose, after a knockdown or KO.

It looks like Doronjo doesn’t have any kind of :r:+:p:
Any command normals in air perhaps?

shes so coooooooooooooooool. assist into homie grab into super weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not certain, but from what I’ve seen, I dont think you can get ‘ASSIST OK!’ until you drop your combo.

Use www.mmcafe.com/nico.html to see these vids, some crazy doronjo madness, looks like she has good potential, as well as an infinite lol, but the infinite was done on tekkaman, who is a big

so siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

doronjoooooooo/daaaaimaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooo

Holy shit, are there transcripts for the first combo?

i owe you a hug next time i see you!

the 2nd combo in the list (jumping infinite) is actually really easy:

{jumping B on the way up, wait a split second, B (hold up to do that weird jump-cancel-without-a-jump thing), B} repeat brackets

as far as i can tell, only works on tekkaman. weird too, because he doesn’t actually seem to be taller than other characters if you compare silhouettes on the character select screen

the third combo in that list is actually pretty easy once you’ve memorized it. does about 26K damage if you don’t count the jump ins. it goes like:

2A 2B 5C P (ryu or hakushon assist right before the 5C lands) xx 623A/C (depending on corner)

from there you’re going to be linking 2B off of the assist hit:

2B 5C xx 214C, wait a bit, 623A/C (depending on corner)

at this point, rocks guy hits, giving you time to both call pigbomb guy again and keep juggling the opponent until the bomb blows up for the relaunch:

5A B C xx 214C

from here, rocks guy is not going to hit unless you help him out by juggling the opponent with a normal move. this also doesn’t give you time to do another pigbomb relaunch:

5A xx 236A (rock hits between 5A and 236A), 5A 5C 3C -> jump B -> double jump B C

if you don’t have a good assist to do the combo with (or the assist isn’t ready), here’s an assist-less, baroque-using variant:

2A B 5C xx 623A/C -> immediate baroque -> linked 5A 5A 2B 5C xx 214C

from there the rest is the same. 5A B C xx 214C again, etc. the baroque variant does less damage unless you have like 20%

fun combo, not too hard either. now you gotta find a way to hit a grounded, cornered opponent. there’s probably a variant you can combo off of the squeezie grab homie guy, using 2C, but i didn’t experiment too much with it

the first combo i kinda gave up on, because that was the first one in the list i tried and there was just way too much shit to remember. now that i can do the 3rd combo pretty easily i’ll try it again later

Pretty sure there’s another slight variation for that infinite, but I haven’t been able to get past a few reps. Maybe someone with better execution can try and confirm.
[j.:snkb:,:u:+:snka:, j.:snkb:, j.:snkb:]

Basically just “up canceling” an additional j.:snka: to eliminate the need for the pause, which I always seem to screw up on (too eager, I guess:looney:). First two hits on the way up, second two on the way down.

doronduy will rule usa.

Think you can substitute Morrigan for the Ryu assist?

This is great stuff for her in the corner, but it still makes me wonder if she can do well outside of it. Most of the time I spend just trying to get myself into a good position and running away.

Ah well.

:stuck_out_tongue:

At the start of one of those videos she does IAD C jc IAD C, land, combo. It’s the “up cancel” style after the first C, and I assume that can move her a huge distance across the screen should it connect outside of the corner. I assume once you learn distancing you can land the exploding tree combo from most places, you just have to be smart on how you use it.

Also the double IAD C stuff does a ridiculous amount of damage considering it’s two heavy attacks at the start of the combo before scaling kicks in. It seems like it’s going to be a very very good thing to learn given that it hurts so very bad.

I like her infinite. It makes a sweet beat. (still dont like infinites) But that has to be the simplest one i’ve seen for this game

Astounding videos. Here comes Doronjo!!!