Even Tornado's can't stop the HYPE of FRXI. FRXI results

Ahhhh crazy!:slight_smile: sucks u didn’t go u were beasting last FR… it was fr right? hahah I’m doing aight can’t really complain just copping gear and living life hahah u? :slight_smile:

yeah use to live in Texas

… lol wtf DP came back to Final Round? I thought he wasn’t going to come back to the ATL anymore

No Sir it was Arturo vs Kumiho in grand finals, Arturo took Wong out himself. Kumiho booted Wong into losers earlier tonight.

RTD came out of the Shadows (hint hint) to defeat old friend and former home town rival Shadow G

Oh yes Rob The Destroyer showed up and it was a hella of a different game sudenly.

Issac G.
Alex G.
One additional florida head, alot of shit talking in the back ground, he silenced the crowd on numerous occasions.

People talk mad shit about this man, yet when he is there, alive and int he flesh, people don’t run to challenge him, Money Matches became far and few as time went on, which left the window of oppurtunity for young newer talent to “ATTEMPT” to make a name for themselves through Money Matches.

The Issac G. battle was stiff, Issac seemed a bit rusty at first going down 2-0 pretty fast, he came back to tie the setup and take the lead but the crowd fueled Dark prince, forcing hime to whip his Cable into shape (team scrub) and take back his prize.

He felt he had some un-finished buisness with a certain person (Besides myself)
but he is here, and doing well so far,

KOF98
Some Athena player kept spamming Psycho Ball for a win =o I found it hilarious =P
BTW, I never did understand that Emulator on the Xbox. Everytime I played, I messed
something up >.< Like going to the Emulator menu for instance o.o

LoL

Arturo lol

Yea some Jambroni wil the losers finals were in play, decided he wanted to come get a laptop and begin to play on it, in the process fucking up the button configuration and pausing the game, luckily J-dash (the tournament organizer) was on hand to rectify the situation.

It still would’ve been cool if we had 98:UM
I’dve had a heart attack then o.o
Wonder if the results would’ve changed much at all then =/

Holy smokes batman!!! Keits placed in Alpha 3…good fucking shyt to u sir. Rep WI man.

WONG PLAYING KOF…NEVER SEEN THAT COMING…:amazed:!

Okay the Webster wants to see MIRA, T5, Melty, and Arcana results…

Go…Go…Go!!!

It’d be nice if someone played some Naruto down there…:sad:

I myself was actually hoping somebody brought Melee >.<
I believe I also saw Keits playing Samurai Showdown Tenkai tourney =P

Yes Keits is a true gamer who will play damn near everything…just like me.

But I’m guessing if there was a MIRA tournament I bet 20 or less entered. Same with EX3.

I hope they had Brawl at this tournament…I want to see results for that too.

GOOD JOB KEITS!!!

And good shit Wong. Enjoy that Jack in the Box, you know you love it!

How did the Chicago players do in GGXX?

Keits ftw =P
btw, somebody told me that Justin Wong is gonna play Brawl O.O

shout out to jeron for winning a3

gj everyone whos in top 8 in 3s

Apparently GG top 10 is latiff, flash, doren, alex, sh, jamaar, mako infused, sir smoov, jan, tenkai. Details should hit tomorrow because the tourney is postponed until then.

I heard Dark Prince got in a fight. Can anyone confirm this? :lol:

Vids for 98 pleas

I couldnt help but LMAO at this…:rofl:

Well Sanford and Yipes werent going so i wasnt really motivated to go. I’ll prolly be at Seasons Beatings and Evo. But other then that Im just chillin, workin out getting in shape for the summer feel me?

Good shit eps and DS

man those t5 casuals were MAD hype in the ballroom saturday

Damn I wanted to make this…oh well…

(An early) Good shit to Frank the Tank!!! :tup: lol

Fuck 'em up with that Yun tomorrow!! You my boy bluuuee!

probably with a tree like at ECC