Evansville, IN

Wow, that’s a pretty bold statement considering how bad Walther’s is. But true if that’s the case.

Bad Machines + Laser Tag + Mini Golf + Bosco Sticks > Bad Machines + Sports Cages

Does the big mall still have like a decent tilt?

Fair assessment. Although I was speaking more of the arcade section of Walther’s, and not the entire experience there.

Humbag, Eastland Mall doesn’t have an arcade anymore.

Yeah… Evilles pretty much gone from arcade central to arcade what? in a matter of a year or two.

Wow that sucks.

I looked forward to going to an arcade for the first time in years…

So there basically isn’t 1 SF4 machine in Eville?

Man, there’s hardly SF4 cabs anywhere in the US outside of LA/NYC/TX. I heard rumors of Naptown getting one?

But there is no way anyone in Evansville would want to pay the money to get SF4 cabs. They won’t even get cheaper American cabs for other fighters that they COULD get them for…and maintain them.

Which sucks, I’m sure there’s plenty of people in Evansville that would be down for this stuff. Kojiro, did you go to the GS tourney back in Feb? How many showed up?

Sadly, I was sick as could be when they did the GS tourney, and it was at the West Side store (Im an eastsider)

Well, looks like I have to move to Chicago…

Ugh at eastland having no arcade anymore.

I remember it being one of the biggest back in the day.

Sad sad day for Indiana.

Why is southern Indy so abandoned for fighters.

Because no one in Evansville cares about entertaining the youth IMO.

Hey Kojiro, do you play on Live or PSN?

We need to get some games in if you’re playing SF4 on Live.

theres a big tourny comin up in louisville, that aint far from you guys, its a week after sb4

yeah, I play SF4 if someone wants me to, koj1ro is my XBL tag

Apparently, Two Bit’s supposedly got some new games, but they’re hardly open anymore. I’ll have to walk over there when they’re open and check it out. (I can see the back of their building from my window)

Looks like arcade gaming is officially dead in Evansville. Two Bits never open anymore, Putt Putt closed down, and none of the other children-ish eating place arcades have any REAL games anymore.

Rumor has it that two bit is closing down :frowning:

Farewell Southern Indiana Arcade Community

Putt-Putt’s BUILDING isn’t even there anymore. I’m half tempted to buy one of the numerous vacant lots and start one up. There’s the old West Side Wal-Mart building, the old SAM’s club, putt-putt’s land, the spot the best arcade USED to be in Eastland Mall (the stores in that wing BLOW now anyway). There’s tons more, but no one sees the market for it anymore…

It doesn’t help that most people are ass backwards in their ways of thinking in this town.

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=225040

Midwest Championships 2010 details are up! The first Super SF4 major, get hype!