E3 2018 Thread: THIS PARTY'S GETTING CRAZY...LETS ROCK! Day 3, Last Day of E3! Streams, Interviews, and Gameplay!

Splatoon 2 is getting more weapons and stages up until Dec of this year at least. Was just announced. Now they’re showing a trailer for the new Octo expansion. aaand looks like they moved the expansion up. It’s actually coming out tomorrow.

Suddenly a ton of people just called off tomorrow.

1 Like

aaand they just announced more amiibos based on the octo expansion
Aaand they also are releasing amiibos for the characters in the expansion. Octoling boy, Octoling girl and the uh…Octoling form? Coming some point this year.

Smash Invitational is coming on now…did the crowd just pull a Magfest and do a Colossus Roar?

1 Like

yeeeeessssssss

Oh boy the way Japan won the Splatoon tourney. WAs a bit touch and go for a minute but then Japan won the last round convincingly.

wow the crowd is cheering Sakurai right now.

“Only 30 characters for E3 build”

many fighters don’t even have that at launch

The thing that bugged me was people booing when he made that statement. Like WTF? You guys are booing for a not complete game not having all the characters? Made no damn sense to me.

1 Like

Bayonetta still Bayonetta.

2 Likes

So, what was revealed for 3DS?

I got the shit I wanted mostly from Smash (And I thought the last Ver was pretty robust but WOW) and from E3 so far…REmake 2 giving me the option of any camera angle (Classic RE RE4 or RE7? NICE) Perfect world, a new Custom Robo and new Advance Wars is all I ask for from Nintendo but those aren’t deal breakers if I never get them again.

1 Like

Nothing for 3DS yet

I doubt anything is going to be announced for 3DS this year. The only thing we even know that’s coming out for the 3DS is Bowsers Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey and that doesn’t come out until next year.

Plup just injected Liquid Clutch into his veins.

Wow REmake 2 lets you choose any RE camera you want?

O.O

Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

All these differences and we still got the Bayo 3 Stock.

Nairo you lucky bitch!

3 Likes