DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

I’m sure we’ll get them, TN isn’t gonna make a set of costumes only for one region.

But it’s how long it’ll be until we get it which is the real question. Could it before or after the release?

It’s a poll on which DLC to package in the Japanese collector’s edition. It’s not on which DLC is coming out next. I imagine all of them are coming out post-release.

Yeah I could see it being just like the bunny swimsuits where Gamestop got the Angels, Amazon got the devils, and Wal-Mart got the DOATEC Divas, and the Premuim Swimsuits were in the CE.

So I could see it being like this for example

Gamestop: Team D
Amazon: Team O
Wal-Mart: Team A

Also I could see the sexy swimsuits being in the CE.

I think now we will get it as pre-order since every game now days have some sort of pre-order bonus whether it’s a full Collectors Edition or just a code.

Besides, if Team Ninja could let us have extra costumes as pre-orders for DOA5 and DOA5+, then I don’t doubt us getting the idol outfits and sexy swimsuits for DOA5 Ultimate

Team A please

I would have thought that Momiji would be on Team D

Yeah me to, maybe since they are both sisters and are the main characters of DOA and are the most popular

If we are getting.another girl we most likely be getting a Virtua Fightet,Ninja Gaiden, or a brand new girl. Can’t wait to see

Will be out September 3rd

http://gematsu.com/2013/05/tecmo-koei-announces-e3-2013-lineup-confirms-atelier-meruru-plus-toukiden-for-western-release

Delete

Now that it has a name, this thread should be called DOA5 Ultimate

Anyway, It hasn’t been confirmed for the US/EU but there will be 2 collectors editions in Japan. One being a Kasumi themed one and another being an Momiji themed one

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/24/dead-or-alive-5-ultimates-245-kasumi-momoji-limited-edition/

An interview?

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201306/03034229.html

DOa5 is not doa. Its VF vs DOA

It has 4 (maaaybe 5) characters from VF, how is that a crossover?

After reading comments about it, I think the F2P avenue TN is going is pretty awesome as long as people who have the F2P version and the people who have the retail version can still play each other. Smart move!

Apparently they can. I’m just hoping this brings more comp.

Quoting this from dustloop

I like the F2P system being applied to fighters (and I recall posting my worthless opinion somewhere here, advocating the same model seen here). Not sure how much I like restricting the free roster-- if other fighters follow suit, I can imagine nobody but the top/tournament favorite characters getting purchased. I’d prefer having the basic roster for free (like the old Tekken games that had half the roster locked) and limited modes and stages. Or hell, an a la carte system based on your own priorities/preferences.

Now I hope she makes it.

I was used to think the F2P model was dumb, as I prefer having the whole package available from the start but with the PS3 version (maybe 360 too?) being able to have people play against each other whether they have the F2P ver. or retail ver. makes this appealing and opened my eyes. There is room for abuse from the publishers with this sorta model, but how TN is doing it, is a smart move.

I wouldn’t want limited stages, but limited modes I’m ok with. Story mode is supposed to be locked with the F2P version, and that’s ok with me.

I hope other companies take note, but we’ll see if the other Japanese devs (especially Sega) go this route since they are arcade companies.

It’s either of two things. The slot below Bayman and Alpha is Leon, meaning that the slot on the far right is for the 14th female, who will not be another VF character. That, or that slot is for the 14th female who will be another VF character.

Seeing that related characters are aligned vertically, I’m leaning towards the former.

I would like to see a few new virtua fighter characters in DOA4 Ultimate.
Also with Rig his prison costume…i might have to pick him up.