Disney XD Rebooting Ducktales

Ayy my nigga Donald Duck is back. He’s the GOAT because of DT, KH, and he has his own motherfuckin OJ brand.

Hmm…we have that “Lion Guard” Lion King spin-off coming up, could this be a slow re-birth of the Disney Afternoon?

Duckberg was such a lively place. The beagle boys, led by the beagle mom who would lovingly bake in escape tools in a cake to help get her boys out of jail. Mrs. Beakly who would keep Scrooge in line when he got to money hungry (along with the innocent webigail). Not so bright Launchpad who had a heart of gold. The arrogant Gizmo duck. The lanky inventor gyro, Flintheart the essentially the love of money like scrooge but with no morals, Magicka whose spells always don’t quite work out, etc. Show was amazing, and I agree it should the remake should be glorious hand drawn 2d.

Donald was always the best of the Disney classic characters.

Oh shiz, Donald. All I need is Darkwing and I might cum

GIZMO DUCK.

I wonder if they’ll reinvent him as Tony Stork, since the Gizmosuit was basically an Iron Man armor.

This.

Hell Gravity Falls, has more edgy horror, and dark themes than the Avengers toon & Ultimate Spiderman combined.

Gravity Falls, new Ducktales, you can only pray and hope for the revival of Gargoyles for the hat trick.

Gargoyles? Don’t you play with my emotions man. I’ll punt an infant child for a Gargoyles revival

Grey Gargoyle is a Thor villain.

So this is when donald is out the navy then

Scrooge is my favorite disney character of all times bruh

Gargoyles revival? Only on two conditions:

1. Never do the Avalon arc, or anything like it, whereby you cut out 90% of the cast for almost a whole season, and
  2. Keep that shit adult/older childeren/teenage oriented, with blood and everything. More Deadly Force-style episodes, as well.

Everyone visiting this thread has a high chance of getting the ducktales LSS. I’m one of them.

***LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE~

DEEP IN DUCKBERG~***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA

and to add to that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3QhE07YXbE

Wont be the same though since they most likely wont be using Alan Young to do Scrooge’s voice.

Yeah, sadly time has caught up to Mr. Young… Getting him to do the voice clips for Remastered was one thing, but I doubt the man has the energy to record a full episodic season of television anymore.

…and much like Conroy’s Batman, his is the only voice that plays in my head when I think of the character.

same old theme song

A shame…considering how great it was when he did Ducktales remastered, i was hoping they would remaster Ducktales 2 as well before Alan Young can’t do the role anymore

I loved it when donald did a guest spot on the show

Wondering if darkwing and metal beak ever do guest spots

Metal Beak>Nega Duck

Steelbeak, nigga.

Get it right.

Darkwing/Gizmo Duck rivalry was the best… Would love to see Darkwing in Duckberg getting dangerous somewhere down the line.

It’s always ironic when people with the last name Young get old.