Decapre hitboxes incoming

From what I can tell its pretty much what happens Bison vs a Zangief that likes to jump with different normals. You almost have to read the jump in that is coming and respond with the correct counter.

This is why I have been using all of those based on what I am either reacting to or sometimes having to read

Rufus divekick is a real pain in the ass to deal with, i found s.lp and c.mp the most successful AA against this move. You really feel that the “unintentional nerfs” are important in this matchup, as i found myself too often just out of charge to do a psycho sting.

Oh wow that cr.lp box looks terrible compared to Cammy’s. Was playing against a Gouken who was doing demon flips that would cross over and was whiffing cr.lp while trying to bat him out of the air.

Also that j.mp might be really really good for fuzzy guards.

Her j.HP really needs to be compared with Vegas and not Cammy’s since that’s what it’s copied from.

Any plan on doing her special moves?

Or her close normals?

thanks. now only throw ranges and close normals to make it complete

i don’t undestrand the difference in those 3 hitboxes hitboxes for the divekicks though…

You know Decapre is strong when she can hit people with the air beneath her foot.

Those are LK, MK, HK versions of Cannon Strike.

i literally had no idea about the 3 possibilities once in the air ._.

thats good to know for many reason, one of which… i’m not using HK version again if I plan on doing a whiff>throw divekick :L

So medium dive kick would be best for crossing up if spaced properly? Am I looking at that correctly?

the hitbox on the MK version looks like the most similar to cammy’s

anyway, the LK version has the same horizontal position but it’s vertically closer to her foot.
this should result in better frame advantage when she lands

but it all depends on timing after knockdown… i’m curious to try some stuff in training mode

edit: that’s hard as fuck lol :L

thank you very much.
i think now only the air throw is missing, should be similar to cammy’s but you never know…

[quote=“UltraDecapre, post:27, topic:171006”]

quote]

Why is the hitbox all the way over there? That confuses me.

doing hitbox analysis has allowed me to come up with some cool tech

show it off!

Hide it until capcom un-nerf our charge times