CSULB 49ers! SSF4, MVC3, all other fighting game related businesses

Bleh, I’m not available until 3. I guess I’ll see you guys on tuesday. Also, is anyone bringing Marvel 3? I might be able to bring it on tuesday for the PS3 if I get my copy before school. I’ll be there around noon-ish.

As far as I know, no one has marvel 3 except Andy probably. If you could bring Marvel 3 tomorrow, that’d be amazing, but I just hope we’d get to play it (developer’s contracts for the consoles and such). Does Marvel 3 use criware like ssf4?

GGs today guys. I’ll add you on PSN Charles

Any news on the Long Beach qualifiers for rival schools or if a team has already formed? The event is coming up next saturday and I’d like to try out!

This whole time I thought it was for Rival Schools the game, LOL.

Come with ur joysticks and stuff this thursday around 5

i will run a roundrobin for the last remaining spots

This isn’t good. I actually have a night class that starts at 5pm on Thurs. Is it possible to do it on some other day or maybe at an earlier time instead? Also, how many spots are open? Three?

Ah! I just looked in my message box a few hours ago. Yeah, it was fun on Tuesday. Hopefully, the conversion from super to marvel 3 will run smoothly. Being hyped for this game for so long, I just hope there’s some tournament love for it. Too bad it isn’t looking good in that respect…

what do you guys play on? the mounted tvs? whats the lag on those?

From what the other players have noticed, the lag is enough to mess up 1 frame links… Though in my experience on those tvs, they are not laggy enough to be gamebreaking, considering their screen size and my lack of linking.

reminder
Qualifiers are at UCI today
Show up if u want a spot
im tired of no shows

Makes me sad to want to go play and not be able to get there. Actually, not having enough dedicated players to consistently form a team looking at the student body pop is pretty sad too. :[

First time I heard of this. Was this posted elsewhere on the forums?

LOL
uhh i dont care anymore
right now im guaranteeing spots to myself otachris and mike
theres 2 available
come to the game room tuesdays and thursdays around noon
if ur good ill consider u
no qualifiers
just me handpicking
its a dictatorship

Hey everyone,

Since last Thursday’s afternoon session was really fun, two other guys (possibly three) and I are going to play this Thursday (2/24) in the Sticks Lounge again. We will be starting from 3:30pm to when we feel like stopping. As of now, there will be 1 PS3 TE, 1 PS3 SE, and a copy of PS3 marvel 3 to use for tomorrow (super is already there). Bring sticks for 360 if you want some simultaneous action of super and marvel 3. Please try to chip in as a courtesy to other players ($3 to $4 will be fine if you’re planning to stay for a while). If you’re looking for us in the room, we are probably the guys with TE’s and SE’s.

Feel free to stop by and test your skills (my pad Amaterasu is pretty goddessly haha). If you need to contact me, my AIM is happycaper035. I might not respond right away, but I do look at messages I get while offline, so leave an email for replys. Anyways, hope to see you there!

Aren’t the flats in the game lounge laggy? The 2 or 3 times I visited when super was fresh, it was enough to make me not come back. I’ll try and make it tomorrow around 3:30 to meet yall.

Hey Nick. We try to make do with what we have. My goal with these meetups is to awaken our sleeping fgc (rip arcade game room) at our school. I just really enjoy playing fighting games and talking about it. Not only to my benefit, but also it is to make it convenient for those who want to level up, but can’t really head to the arcades and other events.

Moving on, 1:30pm is fine to play with the guys down there. I can’t make it down there at that time because I gotta study for a midterm, but have fun! Hope I see you there by the time I get out.

Sounds good. If you and your buddies are chill, I’m down to meet up at someones place sometime to get some casuals in off campus. Just a heads up. See you tomorrow.

GG’s Raphael, Andy, and everybody else whose names I forgot. Lots of good games. Andy, I definitely can’t make it on Saturday, sorry. Have a great weekend and gl at Rival Schools.

-Nick

I’m down with off-campus sessions. We just have to find a place haha.