"Critique My Akuma!" Video Blog Thread

EDIT: Added more videos against a Bison friend of mine.

Bison Vids
[media=youtube]nAQUcBEbiCA&feature=channel_page[/media]
[media=youtube]6CLHahXjVvc&feature=channel_page[/media]
[media=youtube]D3yf9_IQeEA&feature=channel_page[/media]

Have at it guys.

New vids vs. my friend Icewilly:
[media=youtube]RFJTNzmvr9I[/media]
[media=youtube]tK4-Wdq6zs0[/media]

And vs. mag9mitsuko:
[media=youtube]_4xdSGi4aOA[/media]
[media=youtube]Ap_ovuEjHVs[/media]
[media=youtube]Ap_ovuEjHVs[/media]

Theres a lot more, but you can get to all of them through my youtube page:

Bison has always been my problem opponent.

if youre going to srk fadc a jump in use MP 2 hits then 3 hit fireball. if you want, that is

I know I should, just have a habit of doing the HP. Isn’t there anything like really indepth that I could be doing better though? Anyone got tips on how I could zone better or what kind of mixups I should be implementing when i get a knockdown? Or my use of focus?

when xbox comes back up lets play. maybe we can help eachother out

Good games… sorry about my shitty attitude. There’s something about akuma mirrors that just irks me, and I’ve never played another akuma as good as you. I’ll upload the matches I recorded overnight, I didn’t get all of them I just got the last couple.

That West guy he’s a joke. Don’t fall for his good looks!

Ok, matches are up now.

Check em out and tell me what you think I could improve.

I want to play you too, but I think you’re better than I am. I’ll add you tonight if I get a chance…

more akuma mirror? x_x

i definitely understand man. i get pissed off playing a lot of people. u didnt catch that combo on record though?

looks good

no i didnt, i wasn’t even planning on recording matches until after that happened, cause i remembered i wanted to have something to upload overnight

fuuuuuuuuuuu best combo ever

People been giving me “combo hate” recently. Seeing as you’re king of combos can you tell them off for me? I’ll say it was from West.

tell all of them they are stupid and they should pick gief and map all their buttons to PPP

WEST MA! PHD! Nice EX Air Tatsu -> Demon at the end of that third match. I’m going to say you stole it from me. Haha.

Nice playing Rugi. You took me to school.

I had a hard time getting on the offensive against you, and normally I’m pretty decent at reading what people are going to do but you did an excellent job of being unpredictable. You also punished all my mistakes (and there were a lot) with damaging combos even though the lag was making it somewhat difficult to link.

You also did a nice job of baiting me to fuck up… normally im not that horrible :). At least I made it somewhat respectable I guess.

The one thing I would say is that you could punish with Demon on reaction more often, maybe you were trying and the lag was making it not come out. Other than that I don’t think you can learn anything from me.

GGs to you as well. I guess the one thing I can pull out from mirror matches is being on the other end of myself if that makes sense. Unlike West, your style is similar to mine in terms of being conservative and zoning and getting damage through anti-airs and things like that. After the first few matches I was just trying to see where I could posiition myself for you to become ‘fidgety’, because i find those mid-screen or less zones are where i make the most mistakes as well. Thanks for your tips too.