Character specific combos and set ups thread

Tali! Good shit!

Hello all, I don’t really post much any more,but I thought this was useful information.

First off, for those who didn’t know you can combo Heavy Rekka midscreen after EX Rekka on some of the cast.

UPDATE
So I did some more testing on HP Rekka juggles on the characters it wasn’t working on and I’ve found if you alter the timing slightly it will work on more people than usual. So here is the current list I have right now for characters this works on:

Normal Timing: Guy, Ibuki, Seth, Sakura, Gen, Dan, Elena, Yun, Abel, C.Viper, Sagat, Cammy, Rose, Yang
Delayed Timing: Ryu, Decapre, Ken, Makoto, Poison, Sim, Evil Ryu, Vega

Please let me know if you’re able to connect this on any one else.

Lastly I have a setup on Decapre that makes the match incredibly easy once she is hit by any Normal Rekka.

After Rekka, backdash, jump forward HK. If she tries any version of Stinger it will whiff and put you on the other side. This also beats U1, EX Scramble, and AA U2. This will however lose to Ground U2, and Super, though Super usually only hits twice which will allow you to punish. While this does lose to U2 you can simply use j.lk instead to be safe on all her options except EX Scramble which will allow her to escape.You can even OS backdashes with EX Rekka or Sweep to ensure you keep your pressure. After most of her options have been taken away she will have to block the jump in and eat the pressure, you can mix up throws and empty jump shorts after you’ve trained her to block.

Hope this information helps.

good shit my man.