Casual Cartel (South San Diego)

Everything is good except canceling a super jump down to the ground with magnus for the slide.:annoy:

Casuals on saturday sounds good, you need my tv and stuff? Hey rob so this coming monday sounds good, mission valley or plaza?

you hear very well. next is to witness the poetry in motion that is feng…not just hear about it.

and casuals this sat sounds fun. i can take my dc if you need it. just say the word.

whats goin down this friday yall?!

ill have to try it out sometime.

Mission on monday whenever you can go. Maybe some casuals with frankie afterwards if he wants to.

Dennys fo sho or just alittle something in my house in case anyone want to drop by.

yo thanks Frankie that would be swell lol. my fierce went out this time and the stick is acting up again :arazz: . so saturday it is, now whats goin down on Friday?
peace
-Lalo

i dont kno whats going on this fri … i wanna play some marvel though … ill prob go to plaza if you guys dont have plans … but if you guys head to chula … ill be there playing marvel and using team dan =PPPP

any of you south county cats play 3s?

We would play it for sure if we had a machine down here but all we have is a marvel and cvs2. The closest thing is nickle and that is like 45 minutes away from us and i heard that that machine sucks.

on and off for me … but i suck …

well guys sat is on … my pops said its cool so yeah we got 2 tv’s so if anyone wants to bring a 3rd … its fine with me … i wanna have it set up for 3s cvs2 and marvel … but if ppl dont wanna play 3s then we could have 2 marvels set up …

so if you guys could …

2(dc’s) with marvel2 pls
1 tv
and bring yo sticks(no homo) …

oh yeah and edger just to let you kno … your a good marvel player … and if you were “in” mvc2 … you would be my assist =P

Well that was ranbom, thanks I guess:looney: .
Ill take my tv, dreamcast and two sticks. No desk stick yet but I will have it for the 5 on 5 for sure:rock: .

i was at plaza for abit yesterday and the big cab is kinda ehh …for mvc2 … but the small cab works fine according to me … but if we go to plaza then ill be using the small one forsure =) … oh yeah and if you see me there… i WILL be using team dan =P

post up where you guys wanna go … ill be down for plaza if aloooot of ppl are going … thats always fun =)

lookin more like chula today. not too many people postin otherwise.

i’mma be there. all this talk about spiderman and collusus makes me wanna play strider/doom today. argh

nm ill be at chula =) in a few

I will be at chula today around 5:30-6. gona squash me some spiders .

Can’t make it to mission on monday edgar but I can on Sunday whenever. Something came up. Then some casuals somewhere afterwards.

thats cool, ill call you and see what time tomorrow, probobly in the afternoon around 4 or 5 would be best for me.
Hey if your not doing anythint today you should head over to carloses house for some casuals at around 5ish.

When you guys say mission do you mean mission valley?

I thought starcade closed down? Did it come back?

4-5 on sunday sounds good edgar. Gotta work all day today.