Cammy Match-Up Discussion: Necalli

It

It won’t beat on quickrise. And with a 11f move you can’t react to quick/back rise.

What are you talking about? I can easily confirm whether they quickrised or backrised after dashing in, post HK arrow KD and hit the corresponding button.

Ok man… you do.

But if its easy to confirm, why do the fuck do you and other people use meaty stMK? This option is only used against 4f characters so that you don’t need to react to the different wake ups. If you can react go for meaty crMP/stMP on both wake ups and it will be 100% better in every scenario.

Either way, you can’t use stMK against Necalli since he has 3f to counter hit the stMK on quickrise and his 3f standing jab make it so you can’t combo stHP after a backrise.

So, I assume you mean if they backrise , slight walk and then do CR.mp or just delay CR.mp and what does this combo into (backrise)?

I’m new to Cammy, and I assumed that you use st.mk to catch backrise because nothing else reaches that far. If I can catch them with CR.mp into a better combo then, great! I’ll start practicing this instead .

Sorry for sounding disrespectful. I never meant to do this.

I’ve been studying this mu quite a bit recently. I think Cammy wins in a lot of places, notably neutral and aa control, both important against this deviantart monster.

Cr.hp/st.hp is really good against his sustained pressure from medium blockstrings. If he pushes himself out of into a range where st.hk will hit at tip, there is a 10f to 14f? gap that Cammy’s cr.hp will blow through. It seems niche but look at most Necalli players online, they LOVE to end blockstrings with st.hk because of the awkward range it puts most characters in. Note that there are counters to this, which you can answer back by doing nothing or going in depending on their response. If you take anything from this, take that cr.hp will always make a Necalli think twice.

in this match up u honestly got to watch up for when he has meter and when he has v trigger

because when he does its a wrap but u got to maintain pressure before he gets v trigger easier said then done but u can do by out poking him in netural etc.