Calgary Thread 2015

man this sure is a quiet start to the new year.

im going to assume people are hung over still lol.

I hope SF5 is mostly newcomers. I think SF4 had a huge amount of useless characters that didn’t need to come back (T. Hawk? Feilong? Dee Jay? Fuck those guys). I’d distill the hell out of it to bring back only the most iconic fighters.

That’s what I said when it was announced and you said “fuck that”.

AGDQ starts tomorrow nukkuhhhhhhhz
https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

capcom’s gonna put in every character. they have to, the par has been set by their previous game and by all the competition.

tron i really gotta pop by your place tomorrow and pick up my sucky. year of no smoking has been sans-successful so far.

also, fuck yes AGDQ siiiick

goddamn. one of the people is playing blood on the pc. man i used to fucking love that game. i may have to download it or something to replay it. im sure theres some more of you who would remember it too.

one of those games that i NEVER would have remembered had i not seen it listed somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RluZuxrIh7A

Major deja vu… Except you were Josh!

And you were there… And you were there… And YOU were there.

I thought it was more obvious that it was a joke post, considering that immediately afterwards I said they should put in every character and run the series into the ground.

In all seriousness there’s a lot of characters that need to be cut. I’d bring back a few from SF2, a few from Alpha, a lot from SF3, and tell all of the SF4 characters to go fuck themselves.

Agreed. Also, why is Attack on Titan so popular? I’m on episode 12 and it is extremely meh. None of these characters are remotely likeable except for the girl who eats a lot, I guess.

Because westerners only like anime that has HARDCORE EXTREME BRUTALITY ULTRAVIOLENCE

me and cody are on episode 13 in stein’s gate and i really like it so far. no spoilers please, this is a really good story.

Bleh, SF3 had the worst cast. If you’re talking iconic, they aren’t it.

That’s subjective. SF3 had a very unique cast. Before it all the Street Fighter characters were derivatives of something else (several character designs were pulled from old shonen manga like Hokuto no Ken) and SF3 had characters that were truly original.

I know it’s just your opinion that SF3 sucks, but your opinion is wrong.

remy and twelve are real cool

Haha, I guess Josh is right about taste because to me they are the worst of the bunch.

I’m not wrong about SF3 though. It’s awful. Josh your opinion is wrong, nyah!

Yeah! Me and mike agree on sf for once! Sf3 should be be called Shit Fecal 3!

So who’s thinking of Dickens?

Me!