lmao you are a goof zak

Happy New years everyone

I hope people make unrealistic goals this year and achieve them
I hope everyone is healthy this year
I hope this year everyone’s dreams come true
and I hope Andy stays in school

Bless everyone and I hope everyone had a great Christmas

Anyone wanna play me in Marvel on XBL?

I wonder if Jamie remembers txting me last night in the wee hours asking if he could touch my boobs?

Yeah, cough, I vaguely remember him doing that, cough.

[media=youtube]Utxb-kzvFZU[/media]

Whoever made this, needs to make shin versions of every char zomg… that would be too good

[media=youtube]gJSIxwIFL-g[/media]

Apparently this site is moving to new servers this month…

Could it really be the end of all our forum woes? :eek:

hopefully

considering the canons are software developers its kind of ironic they can’t make a functioning website

i mean yeah they probably get shitloads of traffic, but you know damn well they dont pay the nerds to post eventhubs shit on the front page, so where’s all the intrusive ad revenue going

What are you implying foger? That srk keeps the money for themselves? I’ll have you know that this website is a none profit organization.(can’t hold a straight face)

i would never say that…just like how they lose tens of thousands of dollars doing evo every year

just posting so the thread shows up my alerts list

it’d be nice if this forum starts functioning properly soon. I don’t have high hopes
having to work again suuuuuucks

Just started using tapatalk… anyone got any tips?

Tubby’s tonight anyone? I haven’t had a dog in a while!

I’m down for tubs tonight! Havnt been out in a while

Happy new years guys.

I want to go to tubbies but I gotta buy groceries and make some turkey soup. The bird in my fridge will go bad otherwise!

Yeah being back at work is the suck fest 5000 lol :frowning:

There are so many infinite combos in marble 3, unblockables + vortex bullshit in streets…

After they “patch” xtekken does anyone think we will get some service to the aforementioned?

Or will they just focus on Darkstalkers?

Personally I just want sf5 progress or another exciting patch to sf4, maybe a few new characters?

Ono troll said he wants to increase fighting game popularity by 10% in 2013. They better have something up their sleeves.

Is anyone planning on travelling to tournaments this year? If so which ones? I’d like to!

No Tubby’s for me . . . 5am start times kill week day adventures.

And I’m still a little hung over from NYE

sorry greg i just really want to touch your boobs

i hope my ipod comes today…

i’ll be there!

hoorj

I’m noy at work today so as of now I’m in marvel training mode. Anyone wanna play??

oh yeah and no tubbys for this guy. Work