Caesars Palace - NO Console Hookups in Rooms!

I may bring my PS2…should I still be worried?

To anyone already making the trip out to Evo, please let us know about this.

I understand Keits flew in today. He should be able to give us a sitrep.

Hopefully asap…

Dreamcast needs CRTs, but I got a feeling Caesars is gonna have LCDs… This is trouble for big “Award” matches because from what I hear, evo floor is off limits.

we were there in february and the tv’s had ports, don’t know why they would suddenly change

LCDs or CRTs?

i called the hotel a couple days back and the booking lady talked to the front desk and they said that the port hookups work and that you can bring your systems, as long as you bring your “own” wires.

HDMI works right?

ok folks my group came out early to take in some sites. we were booked in the forum tower but got a free upgrade to the pallace tower. The tv in the room has the composite or s video hook up ONLY. The tv had an input button but it beeped when it was pushed.

In the end we called the front desk and they had to send up an engineer who had to remap the chanel 2 to be the composie input but my ps3 is up and running.

Cool. I guess it’s LCD then

MMDS> Bring the TV from UCSB.

What’s good with those TV’s that were supposedly gonna be in the bathroom mirrors?

I was so hype on setting up Starfox 64 on that TV and just leaving it running all weekend.

composite and s-video sound like CRTs to me.

Ill call the front desk then…I tried to hook it up myself but no luck lol

Meh, I guess I’ll pack up my Asus monitor, sounds like it may come in handy.

I am at ceasers now they will hook up a ps3 for you but they dont have hdmi you need to bring a av multi out cable. i dont have one so they told me to hook it up in the sports book i was like lol.

You talking about composite (yellow connector)? Or is it possible to hook up via component (red/green/blue cables)?

you need composite or S video adapters

Which tower…what’s the model of the TV?
I’m at Caeser’s now, and I can’t find the connections (Sony)

it should be on the left side of the tv, thats where mine is… i think.

I found them…thanks.
Hard to see though…is it the s-video?

DON’T KNOCK THE MINIBAR STUFF!!!