Cable's Infinites Thread (No AHVB)

iNFiNiTeZ

come on guys i know u got some for me…help me out :tup:

itll probably be posted here or somewhere in the cable thread. just watch out for it

j.lp j.lp j.lk j.up+hp rep

Which part of that do you repeat? Can’t be the whole thing, since you’re only allowed one assist per combo.

I heard there was an infinite with the shorts, like around jump height you slowly do the magic series like Mag’s jumping infinite on Sent, i should try it out

How can this thread to be Sticky???

I though i can get the Cable’s infinite here , but i dont see any prove for it!!??

Or am i missing something??

The cable infinite on sent is on the Meik’sou all char infinte vid

http://www.zachd.com/mvc2/combos/meikyousisui/mvc2-meikyousisui-all_character_infinite_combo.mpg

Not sure about which vid has the FSD infinite - I remember though it was on commando - corner set up where after aircombo ending in sj Hp cable trips(juggles, not otg’s) commando with d+Hk. Not sure wether it is an actual infinite.

Is the grenade not mashable?

had heard of a new infinity that I think makes someone called the Apache chief, was to be shown in the past evo but did not go to if someone has any idea of how this might be new combo

Probar

Heh Cable it’s the cheapest character in MvC2 I hate him so much his damn beam glitch it’s always annoying and at my local arcade most people use him to do that sigh:sad:

There are matches around of cables landing s Hp from afar and drones, grenade, standing gun psymitar xxAHVB - so can’t see why something in the corner wouldn’t work.