C Viper - Combo Thread

Poverty box loop can be a full one with if you only do a two hit chain into seismo. The scaling is indeed pretty damn frustrating here.

The hardest part of the box dash combo for me is the M, H, that comes after the first box dash. Whenever I go into the second box dash, the opponent is too high for me to hit them. However if I try to delay the ground M, H, they get too low to be hit by the second seismo.

Any advice?

Its kinda like
2 hit chain xx lp seismo=full loop
4 hit chain xx ex seismo =full loop
Other than that its just be fast and practice :confused:
EDIT: Can anybody even do the full loop in the guide? I can do all the other ones but that one seems impossible. Like I haven’t hit a single iad mp in that version.

Likely similar to something already posted but felt that it should be mentioned.

With Viper on point with Task Master horizontal assist you can kill any character including Sentinel at the very beginning of the match (Unsure on characters with weird tiny hit boxes but most of them have low enough life that it doesn’t matter as you won’t need anywhere near this much damage.) requires the 1 starting meter:
2B, 2C xx 236B KFC, 2B+TaskMaster, 2C xx 236B (TaskMaster hits) 2B, 2C xx 236B xx 236S, 2B, 2C, 5S /-\ 5B, 5B, 5C xx 214S -/ 5B, 5S /-\ 5B, 5C, 5S -/ 623A xx 214AA 1,462,800 damage.
Viper builds enough gauge in the combo to do the EX burn kick and super. :smiley: on lower health characters remove the EX burn kick air section and just go straight into the OTG Burst Time so you’ll have 9/10 of a meter for their second character.

Likely works with other assists than TaskMaster but his is easy to time.

This can be done off opening low 2B and High *Burn kick feint S -/ 5A also available off a triangle jump S.

You actually gain super gauge when using the combo into seismo to kill characters with MODOK’s health or lower. Timing the one off of the burn kick feint is much harder thanks to hit stun scaling.

Using just the post KFC section of this combo you add in a double jump to the first rep and you can kill all characters with deadpool or lower health from 1 starting gauge without using KFC…

2B+TaskMaster, 2C xx 236B (TaskMaster hits) 2B, 2C xx 236B xx 236S, 2B, 2C, 5S /-\ 5B, 5B, 5C, 8, 5B, 5C xx 214S -/ 5B, 5S /-\ 5B, 5B, 5C, 8, 5B, 5C, 5S -/ 623A xx 214AA 920,000 damage

More findings later. ^.^

[media=youtube]WMTNI20pNFw[/media]

My box loop variation

It also works from mid-screen , if you dont use the C.:m: :h: starter , just something closer , possible with c.:h:

[media=youtube]xTy5lLZHiJg"[/media]

Hey everyone.
I stumbled upon this when I was practicing my execution. I haven’t really thought of applications yet, but I did find this to be interesting to perform in an actual match. Does a decent amount of damage to boot.

Hope this helps!

So yeah…Viper looks insanely fun. I might dick around with her for a bit.

About the box loop…

when you cancel the seismo, you’re canceling it into a normal jump, correct? for some reason i thought i read a comment wrong and started practicing canceling seismo into super jump IAD etc etc. It still works but the timing is stricter IMO. I just wanna make sure if I’m doing it correctly.

3 Bars
Corner
Dante Assist (others untested)

:l::m::h:xx:qcf:+:m:xx:qcf:+:s::l::m::h::s:JC:uf:j:m:j:m:j:h:JC:uf:j:m:j:m:j:h:j:s::a1:(Jam Session) OTG:dp:+:l:JC:uf:j:m:j:m:j:h:xxj:qcb:+:s::qcb:+:atk::atk:

-Does roughly 700-800k dmg
-It is corner dependent for the last OTG
-You can do it with a different assist (have tested with Iron Man as well) or no assist, but you wont get as many air attacks before the EX burn kick
-It will kill most characters, you can KFC during the first :qcf:+:m: and do another before the EX TK, with XF lvl 1 it does almost 1.3 million
-I normally use it off a triangle jump in with j:h:
-Pretty easy to execute, just have to get the timing down for the JC to get both rounds of attacks in the air

you’re supposed to cancel into a SJ because you can AD faster from a SJ than a normal jump.

hmm been trying aerial combos with a burn kick feint but if your ground combo is too long, the feint wont be quick enough to attack unless im wrong, im using L burnkick so.

and idk izuna if i was going against a sent and i had atleast a bar and a half id x-factor to kill him :stuck_out_tongue: or even a wolverine for that matter

You actually have no need to SJ you can do it without it.

I understand that but…

so if it’s not necessary, is it something that should be practiced?

nah i dont use sj either for that combo

it depends on the attack if ur doing seismo u immediately perform the super jump movement on hit thats how you will do her box cancel cuz if u regular jump it wont work
Burning kick and thunder punch you cancel with s(launcher)

Hope this helps let me know if u need any more help

the sad thing about her EX moves in combos is that the meter can be better used in DHC for dmg…

i only really use EX BK to confirm off a random air hit, EX seismo to combo into lvl 3, EX TK to push to corner+group up if there is an assist

A little something I put together for Viper. It has a tutorial with it as well.

[media=youtube]wyzWHIoiSoo[/media]

100% with X-Factor. Good to use at the start of a match. Can be done from mid screen and corner.

[media=youtube]m66n7uK4TYc[/media]
[media=youtube]K6LJTGnhRy4[/media]
[media=youtube]FYzRwtxDU9U[/media]
[media=youtube]aPjeBV1pKnQ[/media]

Just like I promised, if you have any questions just ask

Excellent information in this thread, along with solid videos. Just want to thank you guys for the help you’re providing to the community. As we all know, Viper is extremely dangerous, but integrating these high execution combos into actual fights is the true battle. I’ve definitely been working on the combos posted here and I’ve gotten most of em down. I’m trying my best to find anything I can contribute, although you guys are way ahead of me.

Just wanted to compliment on the good work.

Turns out my first post on this site has actually been a productive post…

Just to let y’all know, thats the first post updated with the majority of listed combos, except the ones from videos which i will try and get through later.

2 Posts down !