Bushin Frame Traps/Counter hit Setups

thanks, I’ll keep that in mind. I also learned some good pressuring from this fight [media=youtube]0Q_CH_n4Vbg[/media] I’m gonna try to practice it and apply it to my game

ggs to you AlboShinobi for a good fight that me and u had. that was fun

ggs, you should face obey next, he knows his shit. Psn still has some strong players left lol

trust me, ive faced so many guy players so far and still looking for the best 1. im really looking for to facing Kiryu and Nox2 because they are the top best guy players and i want to be destroyed by them.i learn from losing actually.but i will be willing to face obey when i get the chance

Don’t sleep on R, I recall him beating Kiryu at GodsGarden. And Tokido says he’s a formidable opponent.

trust me, i always bring no mercy when playing against anybody.no sleeping here.waiting till SSFIVAE come out on the DLC so i can pick my realist nigga on the street, Yang.im talking about him in the Yang forum as well.Im looking forward to becoming the best Yang on psn because i played with him ever since he came out on tourneys,offline,and online.KO,Roshihikari,Rom uses Yang and looking forward to facing them to become the best Yang at SSF4AE

If you guys discover new frametraps/CH for AE, post it here and I’ll update the thread so any guy player can use them when heading to the arcade.

Looks like Clearwire sucks as a broadband.I just got a new broadband name Clearwire to get internet at my house and everytime i play against somebody online on ssf4, it lags like h.e. double hockey sticks.im switching to At&T so i can a better gameplay without lags. anybody have n e other suggestion on what broadband to switch 2 to have a better gameplay

Here are my current favorite’s I’m working on:

A1- crLP, stMP (CH), Run Stop, crLP, stMP into Low Hozanto

A2- crLP, stMP (CH), Run Stop, crLP, stHP into Low Hozanto

B1- crLP, crMP (CH), stMP into Run Slide or Ex Hozanto or crHK (recommend)

B2- crLP, crMP, stMP (CH) into Low Hozanto (recommend)

C- crMP or crLP, crMK (CH). If you land the crMK you can time a forward jumping MK for a cross-up on their wake. (recommend)

Just wanted to put these posts in the proper thread (new AE counter-hit combos):

Great stuff in here. Only problem is the option select and run/stop pressure links don’t work. =(

Thread updated and links should work now.

Excellent. Thanks.

This counter hit combo works on Yun/Yang/Gouken.

cl.:mk:, cl.:hk:, st.:lp:, st.:mp:, st.:hp:, cr.:lk:, st.:mp:, run>slide

375 Damage. 575 Stun.

After the cl.hk, take a tiny step forward then start the bushin chain.