Brawl Friend Codes

like 5 seconds to jab? Yeah

I’m about to add everyone in the southeast…my friend code is up there, my Brawl tag is Ron.

location ARIZONA
friend code 2535-3346-1816
brawl tagz KWASIA “KIRBY” & MURDA(my cousin)
oh and do we need wii codes…???

question…

i have add most i could on the west coast but those that didn’t list there brawl tags… the game seems to require a tag so what do we do in this case… does it even matter if i add the persons correct tag or not…??? if not then i’ll just add them… if so how does one go about getting the info…

added everyone from Canada, if anyone wants to add each other from any other location lemme know.

Awaiting registration:
AmbiguousCrosup
Dios <-X->

Just added you KWASIA.

added all california, arizona, and nevada players

Yeah, my old code was wrong. When I first get in just to check, it’s all “Your friend code is <insert numbers here>,” but when I actually go to play I see something entirely different by my tag, rofl.

So yeah.
Correct code: 3694-9751-1338

Mind you that I never had SSB64 or Melee, and the amount of time that I played them is marginal at best, so don’t expect any real competition, or at least not right now; who knows, I might actually improve and be able to keep up with you guys. :rofl:

For those that do add me: I’m also usually around 0700 CST M-F, if you’re trying to catch me on. I’m on sporadically throughout the day, but around that time is pretty much a sure bet that I’ll be around.

Just added you, sir.

People who have added me I will now add:

Oroman
Biggzy (already added prior, I think we both have to be on at the same time for it to go through)
Sonichuman
Juddfro

People who havent posted, but are near me, and Im adding (Please add me!)
ibow2no1
ViciousSlash
DaidojiKage
RetroKid
Shinto *
TornadoFlame
WraithGadra
MasterChibi
mrshmearo
EmblemLord
BowlingPin
maelstrom218
JoeMasters
Xiggurat

^^Please add me - skisonic: 2664-1824-4628

A good thing to do is just search this thread for your nick, to see who’s added you.

Now finding out that Reth is on WC, and the connection I had with him was playable, gives me a bit of hope. Ill prolly play a bit today, but Ill get into it more post FR. See you all online.

• Gave me an incorrect friend code error. Copied from main post.

Im still waiting for Joemasters, Shade, Master Chibi, mrshmearo, Bowling Pin, Retrokid, and TornadoFlame to register me.

if ur a beast like me, and you live in canada, pm ur code.

is there anything else i need to know to setup online play

Irc chat:
EFnet server, /join #srkbrawl to organize games.

Santa Rosa, CA (bay area)

ARVL
5026-4091-0144

Adding all the bay area cats.

Just one thing to add about Alpha and myself. I recently realized you can use your saved names when playing with friends, do other people see those individual names or just the online tag no matter what name you enter?

If the former is the case, you can take off the disclaimer from our Brawl tag, as I’ll be IDrgn on Brawl if you can see it.

allright. I’m ready to do this.

South East region representin.

FC: 4167-4204-5791

Looking forward to some matches.

oh, and I don’t suck, so let’s go.

Yes, I saw your names switching when I played you yesterday (or was it the day before?).

Adding you, now.

just to let everyone know about my friend code:

Sometimes other people will play online on that account, so SUNA is my brother. IOREK is me. Just to be clear, so that you don’t get us mixed up.

Makes me sad to see everyone saying “oh man! imma add everyone…who? Lamewadd? Who the fuck is that?”

:sad:

3995-6207-0745
Washington, DC

adding all the MD/VA people…