BH infinites

Ha I forgot I took all those down…

Is it possible to put the videos back up and/or replace them with new ones? I want to see the BH infinite with jumping hp on a normal sized character. It doesn’t exist in any other video I’ve seen.

Sometimes its best to let them recover, and cr.lk w/Cyclops for another infinite. Just some additional things to mix up BH’s gameplan.

I’m afraid not. I don’t think I kept those files after making the Blackheart tutorial and I don’t have the necessarily equipment to record it again.
It’s pretty straight forward. The only trick is, instead of dashing over the character like you normally would, you dash back. Then you jump forward with fierce demons and super jump to roundhouse demons on contact.

Cool, thats the basic infinites for BH…

Like BHK said, theres alternate ways to do the infinite. You can cr.lk w/anti-air w/FP, wait…, cr.lk, oh well…thats enough, Im bored…

I still dunno where the solo set ups for the infinite with FP is but I did find this among the random clips that I have
[media=youtube]nZNiu6LW_nY[/media]

edit: I found a clip that has the use of j.FP to bring the opponent to sj height. It also has the solo infinite setup from his launcher.
[media=youtube]GoAbBERObbU[/media]