Best way to buy an arcade machine?

I’ve looked for an arcade (to even just go to) since I moved to Atlanta, but it seems like there are no longer any arcades here.

I bought both of my candy cabs off the Trading Forum on SRK from a fellow member. Ended up buying my 3rd Strike board from Arcade Otaku forum. I would read up a bunch on arcades and arcade cab maintenance, as well as the particular boards you might be interested in buying before taking the plunge. JAMMA is an expensive hobby.

Yeah just last year i had one cab & that was a Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting that i had for like 7 years…Now this time this year i have 11 cabs…

Buying cabs are not only expensive but freaken headache/nightmare getting to you your home in one peace…Daytona twins were pain in the ass…

My only recommendation is to buy local, dont buy from ebay cuz you never know what you will get & you will be responsible for shipping cost returning it back if they accept returns. Places to buy arcades that i’ve seen online ebya, KLOV, Neogeo, & SRK…Haven’t had any experience else where…When ordering make sure to get lots of pictures first.

Craiglist & arcade auctions are the cheapest place to get cabs but you got to battle the crowd…