Best Ultimate Tech Talk Hang Out Loud Edition Season V

Dammit, trying to play some DBFZ online, and I keep getting rage quitters.
Which is stupid on their part because a) most of their scores/ratios aren’t exactly good to begin with, and b) I’m really not that great at the game either way.

It’s the reason why I stopped playing ranked. I used to say just avoid the purple names since those are rage quitters but at this point everyone’s a rage quitter. Hell some of the “top” players on the leader-boards are notorious rage quitters.

So another reason for me to never get DBFZ.

1 Like

Yeah, I played enough just to get the 20 Ranked Matches Trophy. :stuck_out_tongue:
On the flipside, at least rage-quitting seems to be less prevalent on Casual or Arena matches.

Fortunately, a few friends locally play it (or want to get into it), so I’m hoping that I can keep up the interest that way.

1 Like

Street Fighter 2 x Naked & Famous: Round 2.

Chun-Li, Blanka, M. Bison.

I think it’s hilarious when someone rage quits. Just knowing I pissed someone off that bad makes me feel a better lol

4 Likes

Hacked a Tiny Arcade Pac man

I had the on-board jumper removed and soldered in a 4 position switch.
This allows me to play all the Tiny Arcade games and instead of the one preset on the Cab.

Here is a demonstration of the other games I got to come up

The Four games are Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man, Galaxian, and Space Invaders

5 Likes

Damn, I want one of those. Looks like a cute thing to keep around.

1 Like

I’ve been really busy with work, so I’ll post a couple of updates as to what’s going on with me.

First, I’m now a Louisiana resident and I’m waiting on my voter’s registration card to come in so I can keep my job past the 26th of the month. The drive sucks because I drive pretty much 90 minutes to work everyday and home (when I go and see my wife, it’s an hour 20). Second, my graphics card died on me recently. It’s still under warranty, so I had it shipped to EVGA and they upgraded me to a GTX 1080 SC at no cost. And third, the new house is about two-three weeks from being done and livable. Wife has resisted all attempts so far to have internet put in when we move in, saying we should rely on our cell phones instead for internet service.

Oh, and CEO will definitely be a thing for me this year. Just waiting for the okay to register, looking at playing T7/Guilty Gear.

1 Like

please make your vote

Just got a new Laptop, Its a Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51
Man Acer whats up with your Power Button app?

It is (currently) my only issue with the Laptop.

If you are using a 3rd party dock with your Switch, stop now.
If your Switch is on a 3rd party dock take it off pronto.

Don’t you hate it when you need supplies for a casing build, but some small thing is never easily accessible?

I’m looking for very flat truss-head 6-32 1/2" Phillips screws. The only listing on Amazon.ca that clearly shows a very flat head requires me to buy them in boxes of 2500.
I mean, I could probably find use for even like… 200 of them. But definitely not 2500. :\

1 Like

I hate that.

I found the perfect DVD style case for PCMIA cards, and they appear to fit Turbo grafix/ PC Engine Hucards.
But I got to order a minimum order of a few Thousand, (like a pallet worth). And I want like 3 or 4 cases.

1 Like

Resell them as PCE cases?

Where Am I going to stick a whole pallet of shit at?

2 Likes

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/ergonomic-arcade-stick-ultradavid

It’s a hitbox…split in half…
This article makes it sound like the guy has moved a mountain.

He took an existing (someone else’s) idea and split it down the middle…

Yeah its nothing new, just the first time I seen it done to a Hit Box.

1 Like

Also looks like he’s using the wrong size QDs for his buttons.

2 Likes

I now can’t unsee it.

Someone should write to this site and tell them to get their facts straight.