Beginner's Guide to Cerebella - 'The One and Only'

I believe I have sent you a friend request. If not, send me one. I’ll be… playing this Taiwanese MMO full of Spanish speakers in the meantime

K, If I see you on when I get on, I’ll invite you.

zid are you on xbox muxh these days? should play some more games with you soon although my gold has run out atm.

If you look at my profile, you should see the I haven’t jumped on in nearly two months. I want to get back on, but I moved and some stuff needs to happen first. Should be on soon, if not simply to use the good old 360 pad then to make sure dude has people to put on that skullgirls stream.

yea i saw that but wasnt sure if youd just decided to move onto ps3 instead. would be good to do some FT10s with you as well and record them since you have a capture card.

Actually, I don’t have a capture card (yet, it’s gonna be the first thing I get after getting the controller converter thing). But, yeah, I played Space (10-5 in my favor), and he/she didn’t once try for that pressure option they said was useful. I tried to set up my little ass camera phone to record, but it went off half way through the first match (no idea why, it was charged up). So, I was not at all convinced off the validity of that option.

It’s situational, but worth it.

If they’re too far, there’s no reason.

When Zidane was close, he got smacked with the TK, when he blocked he was too far.

It’s also kind of a pain to do it against another Cerebella, because of…Well, command grabs.

I could try using Fillia or Fortune. I am not good good with them, but good enough to play. I’d actually like to see what this thing you are convinced of is all about.

You could do it yourself by picking a character in training mode and just putting your toe on a pad’s back direction.

Hit Titan Knuckle at about half range, charge (it takes like 30 frames in this game, I think the only reason why it’s possible.) Then just command run.

It’s not an end all be all, it’s just a cute trick that can work when someone’s not expecting it, like run stop 360 on someone’s wakeup.

It’s the same idea as Chun Li’s standing strong into kikoken on block.

I’m not that interested. I’ll just… keep doing what I’m doing. It seems too specific. From the range it sounds like it needs to be at, why not just 214 grab?

Because Titan Knuckle into Merry Go Rilla gets too obvious eventually.

And if they jump from that range, they can either hit a dp grab (God I can never dp grab, I don’t know why, I need to work on that), or Diamond Dynamo if they press a button in the air.

I meant MGR instead of TK. Why even do it in the first place? I don’t know about everyone else, but it doesn’t work well in too many situations for me.

Because I’m controlling space with TK, wether I’m using that gimmick or not.

As you know, it’s not a bad anti-air if time correctly.

It punishes Peacock if she shoots too close, and can even hit Parasoul out of Sons of Anarchy if she spaces it wrong.

I do use MGR, quite a lot, actually, just not for that. They have two different uses in my gameplan.

It may work well, but I can’t imagine it. Makes me a little sad. Why don’t you explain it in greater detail in the match-up thread? That place hasn’t had anything in a while, and I’ve never heard of using TK for anything specific other than Fortune head.

As someone who plays Guitalex to death, I think she has the best chance to win (except fucking double).

You can reflect her head (when its jumping at you) WITH REFLECT, Battletoads fiber uppercut, J. mp wins if Fortune has not meter (seriously, fuck fortune in the air with meter).
I have more, just not off the top of my head.

Also, controlling space with TK is nothing to write about, or if it is, Age should do it at the top of this thread.

You’re just making sure they know what your territory is.

Remember one round where you were in the corner, and I used J.mp, backed up out of BT range, and used TK?

That’s all there really is to it.

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/74440/SpaceOutNightmare">SpaceOutNightmare</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I think you should create a space for cancels.<br>
<br>
Things like Titan Knuckle xx Run stop is great for getting in.</div>
</blockquote>

EVERYONE.<div><br></div><div>KISSS MY ASS.</div>