Baltimore, Maryland MONTHLIES @ Xanadu Games : MARCH 20TH, 2010

I wanted to try and make the wednesday night fun but can’t, so I’m gonna try and beg my boy too bring me too saturday’s event’s. I ordered the evo monitor should be here before sat, I could bring another setup. I saw rugi’s vid on youtube so I kinda know the layout of the store and how many setups you guys had. It was pretty cool. Holla later actually gotta do real life stuff today, damn this sucks. Peace.

Two days! If you guys have room for setups, feel free to bring them. The more systems + games we have the more we will be able to accommodate players in general.

thats a long drive out to bmore man…ill try to go the next one when i get my money straight

I might be able to attend. Still workin on it.

SO what’s the deal? If there really isn’t going to be any HDR…none of the other games are incentive enough for me to ride almost an hour out there. I would like to come, but Just want to know if it will really be worth it…?!

whether anyone wants to run a tournament or not, i can bring a tv and 360 for hdr

I’ll probably be there tomorrow primarily for SF4, but I can certainly sign up for TVC as well. I can also try HDR, even though I totally suck at the latter two games.

Pat, even tho I read a bit of frustration in this post (lol), you’re still the man. I’m coming up regardless now…
I guess count me in for TvC too. I have no Wii Stick to play on tho’…