Atlantic South Arcade/Game Center Locations (NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, MS, TN, PR)

new update
cyberstation - charleston, sc
t5dr, sc2 and cvs2 head to head, tekken tag and cvs1

no more 3s or mvc2 :frowning: sigh

Updated, thx Chi

Boomers:
954-921-1411
1801 NW 1st St
Dania, FL 33004, US

This is the Boomers in South Florida, Fort Lauderdale area.

They have; 3s cabinet that has Double Impact in it instead (sucks :sad: ), 2 or 3 SvC
Chaos cabinets, 2 CvS 2 cabinets, several MVC cabinets, 2 MvC 2 cabinets (only one working and the other one’s screen needs to be adjusted a bit), SF vs. Marvel Superheroes, Xmen vs. SF, Tekken 3, Tekken 4, 3 Tekken 5’s and a Tekken Tag, Rival Schools, Soul Calibur 2, some kind of Virtua Fighter, and 2 Alpha 3 cabinets. Oh, and an UltraAcrace with ST: Hyper Fighting, Saturday Night Slam Masters and some other crap. The entire night there was no competition except one kid who played MvC 2 for hours. The rest of the fighting game section was empty. :sad:

Cool, updated. That sounds like a tight arcade!

Fun o rama
Miami ,FL
It has CvS1,A3,SF Anniversary Cab,MvC2,T5,TTag,Power Stone 2…

Updated - I assume that is the one in the Mall of Americas?

Miami, Fl.

Fun o rama.

SF2 champion, Mvc2, A3, A2, Cvs1, TTT, T4(not 5), no SF Anniversary, Powerstone 2, Mk 1, mk2, mk3 ultimate, KOF 98 on a NEO GEO Cab.

i’ll edit this later for more.

Cool, thanks for the update.

Its a shitty arcade with tonns of cabs. theres no comp and they never fix there sticks. Hence no one decent ever goes on a regular basis.

QFT :sad:

UUUUUUUUUUh they fix the stick the day after they break, thats pretty good if you ask me.

as far as the comp goes, im not getting into that cause i don’t talk about other people’s skills, but on Fridays, Good people show up, for marvel atleast.:wgrin:

yeah theres tri jump scrubs, and a bbhood/jug player…

*Wishes Alabama didn’t suck ass when it comes to arcades.

ESPECIALLY ONES THAT HAVE 3S!

ALABAMAAA!!!

*passes out

:wonder: You need another hug… dood?

Yes, from a woman with a Double D chest…

no one plays in alabama,not even deric about everyone in montgomery stop playing.noone posted in bama thread for months.lol they might as well earse it.hell i dont even play any more.

what about the boomers off of airport road in florida, i think the exact address is

3100 Airport Rd, Boca Raton Florida

i dont know what they got there, anyone have any clues?

i know the palm beach mall off of pb lakes road has an arcade in it, but its pretty corny, it has t5 and kof xi and jojo and i think mvc1 and cvs2 but all the contols are always messed up, they need someone to go over there and tighten them up cause they could be decent but they just dont care or something.

I work at tilt in the Augusta Mall now and we have T5: DR, CvS2, SvC Chaos, T4, MvC1,MvC2,Tekken Tag Tournment, T3, and MSH vs ST

Are you guys sure there’s no arcade in Atlanta that has 3S (with comp of course)? I might be taking a trip there.

Affirmative. I think it was North(?) Dekalb Mall that had it back in the day? Or South?