AOD vs. NHC??

Too bad I’m working that day :-/.

Bring it on(in joe’s voice)

Zoolander you don’t go on PSN anymore?

Yeah Reign, Zoolander graces “only” us with his presence on XBL…haha! Hi Zoo!

Note: Updated roster in my previous post!

Ahhhhh!

Going down to see my Grandmother tommorrow.

Would have loved to jump in on this!

Yo Egotrip Im thinkin I should just push the date back for this to 8/31/10 7:30 pm CST for a couple reasons…

• Doesnt seem like you have a full roster yet

• Give a little more time for PSN players to maybe get a 360, go to a friends house who has a 360, get a converter or whatever they wanted to do thats possible for em to play

What you guys think? Unless you did complete the roster today in that case we can still do it today…

Any NHC member is welcome to play!

If it goes down during the week I won’t be able to play (work late during the week). On the weekend I might. Luckily NHC has plenty of memebers, LOL.

Yes I would like to kno if this goes down to today

Converter is fucked up.

Cool, Super1nyc knows me! =P

Too bad I’m not in a crew, please record every match guys.

Hey, that would be cool for two reasons.

One, as you mentioned I haven’t gotten all NHC peeps rounded up. I checked around 430PM (EST) and didn’t recieve any response.

Two, I’m still stuck at work (last minute mandatory OT) and it doesn’t seem like I’m going to make it home in time for 8:30PM (EST) anyways. 8/31 Works for me, but now I got to double check with all the NHC peeps that has committed for tonite and see if they can make it. Let me know if this works for you.

I actually replied saying I was ok with tonight, I guess somehow you missed my PM? Moving it to Tuesday is fine for me though.

Thanks Thelo, no, I read your PM, late, late last night and added you to the NHC versus AOD on page 1 of this thread.

You said “goes down.” lol

Buenos dias, Señor Vital.

I meant “us” as in XBL HDR players, since Reign is only on PS3.

mad possum also said the same thing right above vital’s post.

Possum said “goes down.” lol

Ur funny as ever nipul. Te extrano…

So uh, is this actually going down on Tuesday evening? I have to know to say yes/no to another thing that evening.

ZOMG look everyone the fantastically perfect super1nyc quoted me!!!11

lol, I can’t take that credit of being Super1NYC but fantastically perfect I can accept!!!