Any megaman videos anyone?

Yea… HMM xx into HSF should work, its all about the timing as they fall, which can be hard to tell due to the fact that you have the assortted rush, eddie, & beat missles hitting them, and depending on the character your fighting, and when you dhc, some of them will or wont hit them which may change their falling speed, so the timing may change… but it is doable

As for your MM/xx/CapCom team I would suggest Doom, Sent or my personal fav, Blackheart…all serve MegaMan well when it comes to zoning the playfield

It’s been awhile since I did HMM DHC into HSF, but my team is Megaman/Sent/Cyke so I know the DHC is doable and I used to be able to pull it off consistently. If I remember correctly (granted, it’s been a little while), you can do the DHC right after Megaman finishes his super and the opponent is just beginning his fall and the HSF will connect.

My Megaman team is rusty. But thanks to XBL, it’s getting back into shape. :wgrin:

I think I’ve got it now. The opposing character has to fly back a little before they start falling, after Hyper Megaman hits them, and then DHC into Hyper Sentinel Force will connect. I could be wrong though. It worked 10 times in a row in training mode. Too bad people are starting to block the air combo into Hyper Megaman, unlike the first few times which I was hitting it.

I started to play mvc2 on line, if you want to know how I can use MM in my family team (MM/STORM/CAPCOM)! you can contact me on http://www.youtube.com/ppcran and leave me a comment where you put your nick name of xbox360. So I’ll add you later! Well thanks for you attention and see you soon! have a nice day!

Should play MM/Sent/Cap then.

MM/Storm/Cap or MM/Sent/Cap are my favorite MM teams now. And for kicks, MM/Sent/Doom. Might rotate Doom out for Cyclops/Blackheart/Tron. Mostly the top tier assists minus Pyslocke and IronMan.