Anime & Manga Thread v.5 FAQ/IRC: See OP. Welcome to 2017

I didn’t mind it really, Better than an M. Night twist and there’s still time to see an interesting end. It could go a few possible ways but we shall wait and see.

It’s different in a few aspects with more revealed as the story progresses obviously but if you weren’t a fan of the anime I doubt you would like the manga.

The Manga is Much more Violent(And more disturbing images shown), The Fights had more depth, Certain key Characters were omitted in anime, Other Key scenes omitted in anime, yes…The Anime is inferior to the Manga, but I still liked how it did have an anime adaption and how glorious Hearing the HummingBird Scene was (That Bitch cursed like there was no tomorrow and seems like a WONDERFUL little sister to have). Manga also went much Farther(Past the UnderTaker Arc) then the anime.

About the Hiatus, The Author already had her baby apparently and its starting up again around Late January

Best news ever

Huh, I almost forgot that Kyousogiga existed, I wonder why the rest of the episodes weren’t uploaded to Anime Dreaming. I really need to start downloading the more memorable/unique shows.

You know what they need to remake?

The Rose of Versailles.

That way my girl can have some quality anime to watch that isn’t boring unlike a lot of these dumb ass shows that try to make the stupidest thing dramatic.

New Jojo episode…

[details=Spoiler]They managed to wrap up the Santana battle which is great because that means next will I get this panel animated

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1352/61/1352610623455.jpg

I can’t wait for my glorious Pillar Men ass[/details]

shut your fucking face…i love sao im still on season 1.

sao is complete garbage bro , you must not be far into the series

hi anime and manga thread (v5) i’m behind on everything as usual

on episode 10 now…entertaining me so far. nothing crazy to say it sucks.

The only episode 10 that matters is JoJo’s.

Damn did we even make it that far. I think my girl stopped watching it around the time the stupid loli bitch was going around getting caught in tenticle groping and blushing montages. I stopped around there also. Shit was shawful and humilibad.

Edit I think I quit when they introduced the other loli that turned into super duper killing badass, my I just about drop kicked my tv at that scene when she kills that grim reaper. Fuck spoilers for this shitty show if you couldn’t see that coming you should stick your face in a blender anyways.

Stop talking about SAO.

I caught up on Zetsuen no Tempest and this started off pretty strong but faltered a bit midway through.

Zetsuen no Tempest 1-12

[details=Spoiler]Anyone else think that the logic battles during episodes 8-11 started to get out of hand? The execution seemed a bit weak in those episodes with some of the arguments becoming a bit far fetched. Furthermore, Samon’s reactions to Yoshino’s counter logic were a bit exaggerated and showed too much weakness in his character. This is something you shouldn’t be seeing from the supposed villain of the series; especially at such a critical moment. It would also be huge tells for Yoshino that he was on the right track with his train of thought.

After Hakase gets brought into the present, Samon pretty much becomes a bitch after wards. It just felt like the build up of his character gets undone so quickly within episodes 8-12. However, I thought the series was coming to an end with episode 13 but I’ve read that the series is only halfway done so I’m hoping it picks up from here.[/details]

Lmao everytime SAO is mentioned this thread blood pressure goes up :smiley:

http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/image/summer2012/sao_13_01.jpg

Just finished Nekomonogatari and I’m sad now since i want the other ones.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMPqzP28jXYTKgnD275K3EI3yF7AugTTiM46MevnriMnrXR0oR

Shinobu is fav character despite being a loli since she not really a loli in the traditional sense lol
At least more to come in 2013 with that sweet preview at the end :smiley:

Nice job failing at hotlinking.

I stand by my origional point, guy who made SAO wrote one decent book (sounds like he had help from editors for the final release though since what I read had no “glop scene” that everyone’s been talking about) and then he went to write on the side stories which were slotted into it’s timeline and then the other SAO books set afterwards, all of which except maybe one of them if I’m being generous range (and not excluding the side story bullshit responsible for hareming that shit up) from meh to utter shit.

STILL WAITING for HsoTD to finish off. The last chapter I saw had one of the characters doing some fanservice crap in the rain. I think it was using a condom to maitain a gun?

The anime was pretty decent for what it’s worth.

The anime and the Manga are pretty different. The anime left out central characters who really advance the plot and make DeadMan Wonderland WHAT it is and only 5 chapters were adapted as the anime.

So the Rose of Versailles is like 30 years old and has yet to be dubbed and just barely got acquired by the Right Stuf in September. Even the ripoff Utena got dubbed wtf?

Anyway, my girl is gonna watch it and think Lady Oscar is a ripoff of Olivier Armstrong or Balalaika…

“The series went on hiatus from the end of 2008 until March 2010, with another short break between May and July 2010. The series has been on yet another hiatus since January 2011.” So maybe with luck it will reboot this year, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

It’s like the bleach anime, only instead of random arcs bridging the gap there’s nothing.

no grim reapers yet…but thanks asshole.

The Author moved on to another Manga while HOTD is on Hiatus, no idea how long thats going to the backseat for