Alright...I'm taking a leap ^_^

The fuck is up with all these scrubs wanting high quality sticks for 80 bucks? That shit ain’t cheap, the parts alone cost at least 80 bucks if not more. It’s like saying I want a brand new BMW with all the trimmings for 1000 bucks.

You can get a 2009 BMW 3 series for $1000 bucks…

…if its stolen and has no engine.

Alright, my friend flaked out on his end of the deal and I came very close to beating the shit out of him and the guy didn’t send me money for the guitar, so now the guitar is up on eBay and I’m starting to sell various pirated software to various people (nobody on here) and soon I should be up to the amount I need for my Stick and Buttons, then spend $30 to get my wireless controller PCB wired up and throw it all in a shoebox for now until I get the little extra dough for a case.

I’ve realized (sp?) that my quest for a stick has taken me waaay longer then I have wanted it too…This shit is taking for forever.

Tisk Tisk…Naughty naughty! :rolleyes:

What!?
My moms co-workers want the new Fast and Furious movie? There getting it!

Could’ve sworn one of the Terms when registering for the forum said something along the lines of “dont post any illegal activity”.

Anyway, back on topic.
If you were to build your own case you could save alot of money (look at the lowcost examples on slagcoin.com).

As Chad said, you’ll be spending $40 or so on the buttons/joystick and another $20-25 on a pcb (you can get a used madcatz one or try to find a controller not in great cosmetic shape) but aslong as your not looking to stain/paint or otherwise create anything more than a simple box it should be doable for $80ish. Depending on what you have near you you may also be able to get some cheap/free materials.

Best of Luck!

wow that looks really nice. I’ll definitely be hitting him up in the future, thanks for the heads up.

shushes Just sold one for $5 to my brother! :slight_smile:
I"m just going to buy all of the innards and then throw it in a shoe box for now.

You won’t be disappointed…the work is great and he is FAST.

:china: