Alpha 3: Juni

http://www.geocities.jp/vegascup07/douga.htm

From the last Vegas Cup 2 on 2 tournament. VER teamed up with a V-Juni player and made it to semifinals, I believe (Krusher and a Sakura player got first unless I’m interpreting it wrong). This Juni player could’ve stood to use pushblock a little more though.

http://www.geocities.jp/vegascup07/080831i.wmv

Here’s what I mean. She runs the timer out on Sakura both rounds, and even the round that Sakura wins, it took her almost the full 90 seconds to do so. That’s S too. It’s not some random scrub. He changes his approach and tries to go on the offensive against the Gouki player, but he ends up losing. I’m assuming because his dive kick makes turtling less effective.

Thanks. This should be helpful.

this is very impressive. excellent job!

Great thread! I’ve always mained Juni, but i gotta admit i stil have ways to go with her, specially regarding v-ism (i still play her in A-ism). My Karin and Vega (Claw) are much, much better, and i don’t even use them so much nowadays. Hopefully all of this will help me play a Juni that will strike fear in the heart of my enemies! :P.

You know, peeps, there’s some hidden moves for Juni. Same goes with Juli

Aren’t those hidden moves for when both Juni and Juli are on the same screen??? =?

Something like this my good man, yes but there are some moves which they have by themselves.

Here’s one

http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp121/ChronoWarrior/050305122612141.gif

Does Juni have a fighting chance against Adon at all?

You mean like in canon, or like against someone in the game?

I’d say yes :smiley: tbh

but that’s just me.

I’ve been looking for Cammy matchups in the entirety myself. I still have no information on ANY of Cammy’s matchups. Let alone, Juni D=

Im looking for Juni & Juli ones. Nothing else. You could try the Warrior’s Fate Thread on the FanFic Library, they could probably help.

I meant for matchups. I could care less about canon or fanfics >.>

You could look around in other SF forums.

That is if Xenozip or Sabre doesn’t know =P

Juni’s a pretty badass chara, the only thing is that she’s hard to master. once you master her, you’re gonna kick a lotta ass, matchups i don’t pay much attention to, but I just wanna know about her matchups.

Sorry I should have been more spicific in what I was asking.

Alright how about this then. Does she stand a chance in the game aganist a X-ism Adon? How would/should the match up go?

Should be pretty easy for Juni.

Adon only has one “safe” means of approaching her (hcb+k).

I don’t see why Juni can’t turtle this match away.

Me either, she’s a pretty badass character also.

Alright thanks, Ill try this against my friend who mains X-ism Adon. He also uses X-ism Sagat. How about some tips for that match up too. Oh I forgot to say, I play Juni on V-ism and I do abuse her vs. push back move so much. And its funny to see my friends X Adon’s super miss so much chip damage because of it.

Two words.

Don’t Jump.

Jumping is bad in that fight.:shake: