Age of Ultron - Ultron General Thread

whats ultrons optimal bnb rn, i been puttin iron man on point but thinking of running that team reverse because ultron dhcs to proton cannon nicely

I was gonna post this anyway so choke on it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRMLHKP9h6w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqbdx5DAbKc

Ultron BnB if you wanna burn bar you can’t break 5k damage before the super, if you go over 5k damage the super will drop every time so what I got is basically as good as it gets. Plus its full screen carry no matter where you are.

It’s at this point I wish I could press both the “Insightful” and “Marvelous” buttons.
That’s some damn good work there.

I can do it, sweet. Morrigan’s is the most fun I think. Dormammu’s is freaking awkward as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsiGU7vlqgo

Get your drone games up boys. Found on reddit.

Has anyone found any interesting uses for his raid slash and spear needle normals? I feel they could have hidden potential.

The “third drone” is actually the second drone in the three drone combo, and you do it immediately after the first.

cr. LK, st. HP, cr. LK xx qcb LK xx qcb HK xx st. LP, st. HP (the beam drone hits during this chain, but you’re inputting it fluidly as if you were comboing after the first drone hit) xx qcb LP > the rest of the other combo

I can make a recording if necessary

After seeing the drone combo GhostTear posted I got it. I hadn’t even thought of throwing both grounded drones out but it made sense as soon as I saw it.
Thanks though. :slight_smile:

Are the drone combos practical to do as his bnb?

No. Drone on screen limit makes it a pretty specific circumstantial combo unless you never want to use drone in neutral. Stick to the fly hp upwards shit.

Too much talk about combos, need more talk about neutral.

What are people’s go to patterns for filling the screen with hitboxes or just locking down?

drone drone dash behind them

Ultron beam/beam super tag (this is stupid good)

Knockdown into big energy ball

My own stupid mixup is to get a full screen knockdown with Thanos and then activate super. They duck it to avoid the blockstun and then I use ultron command grab and laugh myself stupid.

His basic stuff is obvious and strong

So, who’s a good pairing for Ultron.

Been theorying out drone then Time Stone. So far I can’t seem to get the timing right to convert out of ground HK drone time stone. Seems butt easy to confirm out of air LK drone Time Stone into ground bounce though.

OMG

Thank you @“Evil Canadian”

For that plink tridash tip. I’ve been seeing people do these ridiculous tridashes and I’ve been trying to do them the oldschool way and having a ton of trouble. This makes it fucking easy peasy so thanks again!

(This is why I come to srk :slight_smile:

Absolutely. It’s my go-to combo, especially in the corner.

Eh, totally disagree. Rarely are you getting a hit with a drone. You are usually using it to cover your approach by either forcing them to block falling LK drones into ADF, or using a grounded HK drone to cover a box dash. It’s also the best combo to use because the window for a safe counter tag is so small and you’ve typically done most of your damage once you go airborn. The only times it’s truly better to use the fly combos is if you’re tagging in off an odd confirm from your partner and you’re unsure of the HSD or you got an air to air hit.

That’s what I was thinking… because the BnB basically starts with you getting at least 3hits in before you use your drone… I’m getting problems with the whiff special part. But I’ll get it down… wondering how well it can be optimized tho… or is this the best and simplest way to get the entire combo using drones.

I’ve been trying a number of ways to optimize it and it’s rough to do anything else solo. If you do a rep of the “whiffed” choke in the corner and spike into tag I’m sure you could get higher damage depending on your partner, but I haven’t played with that much.

I’m getting to build 1bar plus lvl up my Frank West to lvl 5. I made it a little easier and it builds more meter than the flight loop… so it’s better.

https://youtu.be/GQpJZpt-S1g