6 months without a single post, lol this game is so dead

Over on Neogaf there have been several threads lately lamenting the loss of this game’s community and a lot of folks have been talking about its memories. I’d like to see its community revive if this is at all possible since it never really had a thread over there (just a friend code thread in community).

It’d be cool to setup a google doc for friend codes and to make an OT for its re-ignition. I know Royalflush recently did a 4hour stream and it was a hit on Neogaf. If there was a stream or something for it regularly and a thread it’d be something I could see coming back. Baroque was far superior to X-Factor anyways. Only bad thing was battery cast abusing megacrash (zero) for combos and pressure. Well that and giants but there were easy solutions to them.

Anyone know some folks who might be willing to add this to their stream lineup regularly? Is there a way to petition for something like Wednesday Night Fights to put it back in the mix for casuals after streaming? It was too good to stay so unknown and if we could get it some twitch publicity on a regular basis it’d go a long way.

Wii killed this game. It looked like a lot of fun.

the only way to build a community up is to get people playing. sitting and talking doesnt get anything done. get people coming out for side tournies.

looking at this forum it doesnt seem like people are willing to travel for this game

is there a facebook group for TvC? if not maybe you can start one and have a active place where they share info and friend codes.