2010 Manila hostage crisis

Manila, you dun goofed.

update : 4 police officals were fired after that

i think you guys are definitely pissed by this
Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/2o40266420608262956509102j

my goodness , mission was a fucking failure … the Raid was such a joke … and they all , " LET’S TAKE A PIC MAN ! WOOT "

thats fuked up

This is what happened imo:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs373.snc4/45654_1543135054773_1126885625_31560255_3364246_n.jpg

But actually though, I was watching the Philippine news with my parents, and they had the previous Hostage Negotiator on there. His plan was much better imo, and I am baffled that they didn’t call him in for the operation instead. They just fucked up so bad on every choice.

we fucked up…peeps died cuz of us…cheese!!!

Too bad the bus wasn’t full of flips heading to Canada or something.

What’s sad is the Philippines is just starting to get its shit together and then something like this happens which sets us back a few years again.

Even though the police division will probably be forced to get better equipment and training because of this, it’s sad that it would take a disaster like this to happen for something so antiquated to be updated.

Such is the way in the Phils. Most of our policies, laws, and tech is so outdated mainly because of the pwede-na-yan(It’s ok/It’s working fine) mindset. As an example, as of 2008, the edsa speed limit(that nobody follows) is 40kph. How ridiculous is that?

I Blame the Incompetence of Abnoy as well, like WTF the only credentials he’s got is blaming the prev Admin (although which is really evil) and that his parents were icons.

to quote PX

But seriously this dude was almost smiling when he was addressing his oh-so-late presscon, for all i know this incompetent hypocrite of a president is still in malacanang playing PSP or browsing facebook.

And the Media WTF GMA7 and ABS-CBN are the biggest c0cksucking excuses for TV networks EVER…

It’s mostly their fault as well by Televising the situation LIVE that obviously tipped off the perpetrator to an already poor-ass police force.

And they idiotically shown on TV footage of the perpetrators brother being taken away like a pig which made him go ax-crazy and started shooting people

Those two networks are all about profit and ratings, it doesn’t matter who dies, it’s all about the money.

I blame them for the Proliferation of dumbing down the filipino Mentality so they could be manipulated like sheep into electing incompetent hacks like Abnoy.

Should of sent Manny Pacquiao instead of the shitty ass police force.

Thanks to President Noynoy we now have a Fourth World Country.

Fuck! So like everything else that’s wrong in this country, this can all be blamed on politics. It’s apparently come to light that a well known, US trained SWAT commander with a record for daring assaults was supposed to take over the MPD SWAT but was denied that position simply because members of the SWAT team were afraid of losing their jobs. Apparently, one of the first things this commander would have done would be to cut the SWAT team down to around 25 from over a hundred men, making people loose their cushy positions.