The OFFICIAL "yo he got the mango sentinal" Color Edit Thread

A lot of people have been asking me for this one, so here it is…the Official Mango Sent featured in that infamous video we have all come to love.

I actually only kept this Sent in my mix for a short time, who’d of thought it would’ve caught on so much. I’m not even sure how the fuck it got to Ohio to be honest, but oh well. I’ve also included the “Superman/Minty Magnus” even though I never intended him to look like superman.

Enjoy!

Mango Sent Color Code

(#10000F000FFC6FFA0FF80FE60FA30F710F0BFF04FF037F018F016F012FFEFF04F)

Superman/Minty Magneto Code

(#10000F111FFFFF5FFF5DEF3AEF04AFFD9FFA8FD87FA51FC15F904F803F402F201)

Here’s some screens from the upcoming mix.

Purple green strider
doom
command
sent fierce
transparents
blue mags
psylocke blue
psylocke fierce
dipset ironman

devastators
blue tron

Updated 3/29:
red grenade
red viper (the beam flickers so the cap was at an off reflection, it looks flawless in motion)
blackclops jump

Updated 3/31:
blue optics
dipset optics
red optics
devastator optic
phoenix suns optics

proton cannon orange

To use the color codes / hex codes just copy those strings - everything from ‘(’ to ‘)’ - and paste them into PalMod.

preppy edit: fixed links

Aw shit the knicks! and damn doc that golden Cable and Doom is looking pretty sweet :lovin:

excellent doc!! wait…how the hell am i supposed to figure out those color codes foo!

You copy it, go into PalMod, select all, and paste it. :arazz:

thekid raises a good point, I’ll see if I can tweak the palmod code to accept color strings with the damned SRK space in them ( “(#10000F111FFFFF5FFF5DEF3AEF04AFFD9FFA8FD87FA51FC1 5F904F803F402F201)” shouldn’t have a space in it).

edit: nevermind, works fine in the latest code, like i thought it would. good work suupabuu. you have an earlier version.

CRIMSON E.M. DISRUPTOR!? :woot: Hot fire!

fucking dope ironman there and sents there

Thats sick darth mags FTW! http://forums.shoryuken.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46417&d=1200586889

how friggin wack :annoy: palmod wont let me paste the code…

TAKE OUT THE SPACE FROM THE STRING

The source code suupabuu uploaded fixes this. If you want to use my private palmod version, that would probably work. My private palmod is not supported: suupabuu is the only one you should really trust to produce builds.

My unsupported build of palmod:

BACK UP YOUR FILES. Just in case.

still no dice…:shake:…
Edit: preppy your version doesnt on my pc it just says “error could not load resources”…although im runnin vista, which might the problem no?..

Paste the string you tried pasting here.

It seems like a lot of colors have been thought up by multiple people already. I thought I was the only one with a King Midas Doom edit.

Now I need to work on my “Gang Warfare” mix, which will feature nothing but gang colors.

I just tried pasting the sent. code without the space, near 8 towards the end…
10000F000FFC6FFA0FF80FE60FA30F710F0BFF04FF037F018F016F012FFEFF04F

You fucked up. Look at the string again. You decided to leave out characters, thus: fail.

(#10000F111FFFFF5FFF5DEF3AEF04AFFD9FFA8FD87FA51FC1 5F904F803F402F201)

What happens if you just copy that full entire string? Magic, right?

Magic and kittens!

Apoligees for my ignorance…:sweat:…thx for the help

You guys are too good with the colors now. But if I ever start seeing yall change the stages then that would be too sick.

Very nice thanks doc!:tup::tup: When will this release of the mix come out btw?

Good shit with the color edit guys.